This document covers the scenario where the leases are already in EZLease database. We recommend the leases are imported first. If you wish to upload leases with attachments all at once, it is possible as well. In that case, the bulk import template should include the required tabs plus attachments tab.
First, the files need to be uploaded to EZLease
- Login and open EZLease App
- Click on the Folder Icon on the top bar
- Click on Temporary Files (recommended). Then, click on Upload Files on the upper right corner of the pop-up window
- Select the files from your computer and click on Open
- Close My Files window
Second, the file information needs to be added to the bulk import template
- Download the latest version of the bulk import clicking this link EZ Import - Bulk Leases (Lessee)
- Delete all the sample leases from Primary, Rent and Options tabs.
- Go to Attachments tab
- In Lease Number column, enter the lease number or name as it is saved in EZLease App.
- In Caption column, enter a title for the file to be attached. (optional)
- In File Name column, enter the path to the file. It should include the folder name and the file name.
- Example 1: Temporary Files\ContractLessorABC.pdf
- Example 2: Temporary Files\FileName.doc
- Save and close the bulk import template.
Third, upload the attachments bulk import template to EZLease (as if you were adding new leases)
- Upload the template to My Files
- Click File > Lease Upload
- Select your file
- Choose "Load"
- A Backslash should be used ( \ ) in the file path.
- There should be a space between the words Temporary and Files.
- The file extension should be entered (.pdf, .doc, .xls, etc)
- It is recommended you have Temporary Files folder open while adding the paths to the bulk import template, this way you could copy and paste the file name.
- If you saved the files in a different folder other than Temporary Files, change the name of the folder accordingly, example: Home\contract.pdf
- If the leases are already in EZLease database, all other tabs should remain blank.
- Multiple documents can be added to a single lease by creating more lines (steps).