To run EZLease, you need:
- A computer running Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 (Desktop), or 10.
- 128 MB RAM (or more if required by the operating system).
- A monitor set for at least 1024x768 resolution.
- A printer is needed to create paper output; all reports can be displayed on your screen as well. Output is designed for 8½" x 11" paper; most are designed for portrait mode, with those designed for landscape mode specified in the report description.
- To create spreadsheet output in .xls or .xlsx format: Microsoft Excel® 2000 or later.
- Microsort .NET Framework v3.5 must be installed on your computer. This free software is present on all Windows XP or later systems. In Windows 10, it may be turned off; it is enabled in Control Panel, Turn Windows Features On or Off.