You’ll need the following in order to successfully install the On-prem edition of EZLease:
- A computer running Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 (Desktop), or 10.
- Sufficient RAM to meet the operating system’s minimum.
- A monitor set for at least 1024x768 resolution.
- To create spreadsheet output in .xls or .xlsx format: Microsoft Excel® 2000 or later.
- A printer to create paper output; all text reports can be displayed on your screen as well. Output is designed for 8½" x 11" paper; most are designed for portrait mode, with those designed for landscape mode specified in the report description. If you do not have a printer installed on your computer, then text reports designed for landscape mode will be cut off at 8.5". You can resolve this by installing the Generic printer driver on LPT1, even if you don’t have a printer.
- Microsoft Excel® 2000 or later to create spreadsheet output in .xls or .xlsx format. (If you have an earlier version of Excel, or a different spreadsheet application, select the XML spreadsheet output option in File/System Options.)
- Microsoft .NET Framework v4.8 must be installed on your computer. This free software should be present on all Windows 7 or later systems. If not already present, EZLease notifies you when you attempt to install. It is available for download from Microsoft's download site, http://download.microsoft.com. In Windows 10, you may have to enable it.